Friday 20 January 2017

New Year - New Challenges - New Blog

Wow what a kick start to the New Year!

2016 ended on such a high with me being invited to join the Powertex UK HOCHANDA Team.  So I was already excited about what 2017 has to offer! 

Then 
wham!

The best surprise ever!  I was invited to join the Powertex UK Design Team! 

I am so thrilled and honoured to be among such talented artists and creators and I cannot thank Powertex UK enough for believing in me and "getting" what I do.

I'm looking forward to sharing lots of projects and tips with you through this blog and more in depth in my workshops around CV9-CV13 and of course on HOCHANDA.

Some how I think my Powertex Angel has been watching over me and nudging me in the right direction.

Hope you can join me in my journey

Fi xx


3 comments:

  1. I think your angel is fantastic and look forward to seeing your 2017 offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things for the future Fiona. Love the blog! So good to see you're doing so well. X X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your angel hope you share how you achieved it as I would love to do something similar for my garden as I have only done things for house an umbrella stand which I do like but need add to it as it is a bit short.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete